Documentation Cluster - May 2013 Telecon
2) summer sessions
3) April and February Action Items
Worked on more detail for the Summer meeting:
Ted talked with Katie about joining NASA Metadata Architecture session - they expect to use the whole time.
Documentation Conventions, Guidelines, Extensions and Resources for ESIP
- Schema repository
- Codelist repository
- Components and Community Resources
- Walt/Aleksandar/Ed - Conventions and Communities - Lessons Learned
ACDD – documentation and discovery
- ACDD Governance - Current status and recent changes - move to ESIP Documentation Cluster - Derrick?
- Hierarchies, Groups and Discovery Objects - Ed Armstrong
- ISO Discovery Metadata for THREDDS and OPeNDAP - Ted Habermann
GHRSST example is done
Ed will miss next meeting so we are moving it a week earlier (June 12)