ESIP Interagency Panel on Interoperability
Panel discussion moderated by Peter Colohan, Office of Science and Technology Policy. Each speaker will have 5-7 minutes for remarks.
Bob Chadduck, NSF
Jeff de La Beaujardiere, NOAA
Kevin Gallagher, USGS
Jeff Walter, NASA
These questions were posed to the panel ahead of time:
- Describe your agency’s vision for a coordinated data management strategy across the organization.
- What are the drivers for your agency’s data management strategy?
- Describe the successes of your agency’s data management strategy
- Describe the obstacles impacting your agency’s data management strategy.
- Tell us the Top 3 priorities your agency has in moving forward its data management strategy.
- Describe how your agency coordinates its data strategy with other federal agencies