Opportunities brought by and for Cloud Computing
This session is to share and discuss the future cloud computing directions in support of Earth sciences and includes:
- P&S Testbed tasks (5 minutes each)
- ESIP members to demonstrate their cloud project (5 minutes each)
- Opportunities and future directions
- EarthCube participation and activities?
- Collective reference architectures and recommendations?
- Discuss potential opportunities from agencies, such as NSF, NASA, EPA, etc. to assess the possibility for potential proposal and
- Discuss the possibility of utilize cloud computing for supporting organizational IT needs.
- What we should be doing next year as a cluster?
Martin, R.; Yang, P.; Opportunities brought by and for Cloud Computing; Summer Meeting 2012. ESIP Commons , June 2012
Submitted by superadmin on 2012-06-29 20:05.