Air Quality Breakout Work Sesson
This session follows presentations by current AQ CoP data providers to discuss issues specific to data integration and community development.
Potential topics include:
- Use cases for the existing services
- Identify technology gaps: model integration, point data representation, adoption of community standards, and methods for achieving standards.
- Discussion of technologies for access to large data for various types of post-processing web services.
- Continue the metadata discussion started at the Dublin meeting, http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Air_Quality_Metadata_Workshop_Dublin_2012, and move toward improving community support of metadata standards.
- Discussion of technology advancements and adoption such as WCS 2.0, DAP4 and ISO 19115-*.
A full agenda is under development on the wiki.
Submitted by superadmin on 2012-11-08 12:28.