Registries for Data Standards, Services, and Tools: Current usage, lessons learned, and next steps
This session will bring together groups developing/maintaining registries for data standards, services, and tools (e.g., CINERGI, MMI, GCMD, OGC) as well as those using or interested in using those registries. Each registry group and each group or tool developer using the registries will give brief overviews of their efforts and plans.
Discussion will follow with a particular focus on:
- Lessons learned (both from registry development and use)
- How current tools and systems use the registries
- Future uses of the registries (planned and desired)
- How the registries might collaborate and/or interoperate
- Introduction (Ethan Davis)
- GEOSS Standards Interoperability Registry (David Arctur)
- CINERGI (Ilya Zaslavsky)
- MMI (John Graybeal)
- Toolmatch (Chris Lynnes)
- GeoLink (Bob Arko)
- Information Model Registry (Steve Richard)
Davis, E.; Registries for Data Standards, Services, and Tools: Current usage, lessons learned, and next steps; Summer Meeting 2015. ESIP Commons , April 2015
Submitted by ethanrd on 2015-04-27 23:14.