Data system architecture in support of Disaster Response and Awareness
A presentation and discussion session to highlight architecture of data and information intensive system supporting disaster response and awareness. Will be led and presented by members working on architecture and development of such system. Promote sharing of architecture concepts and lessons learned, and consider how to improve future systems.
1. "A Data Planning Framework for Disaster Response" by Manil Maskey, UAH.
2. "GEOSS Disaster Management Sensor Web Architecture" by Karen Moe, GSFC.
3. "QuakeSim Data Architecture and Technology" by Andrea Donnellan, JPL.
4. "E-DECIDER Data System and Decision Support Technology" by Margaret Glasscoe, JPL.
5. "ARIA-MH: Advanced Rapid Imaging & Analysis for monitoring Hazards, a Hybrid-Cloud Computing Approach" by Hook Hua, JPL.